Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Columbus Cache - 10/11/11

In honor of Columbus Day, which was yesterday, I thought I'd feature a puzzle about Christopher Columbus. However, the only one I tracked down is in the Netherlands and required a lot of translation.  (New idea for a puzzle, someone?)  As an alternative, I am featuring another puzzle from the Columbus, Ohio region, which has a lot of good ones.  If you've cached across the U.S. maybe you will recognize some of the caches in:

Nationwide Review - State of the States

Tomorrow, back to my round of NY puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment