Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mountain Dew - 11/18/12

It shouldn't surprise me any more that there are geocaching puzzles with just about any theme you can imagine.  Today's puzzle from Canada's Nova Scotia province is the result of my searching for a puzzle about a beverage I relied on to get me through graduate school ... not coffee, but Diet Mountain Dew.  My limit was 3 cans a day, though, or I got pretty jumpy.  Recently I spotted the gigantic cans pictured below in a minute mart, and couldn't resist getting some for old time's sake ... perhaps I've rediscovered some new fuel for long days of puzzling?  Maybe after this puzzle you'll be inspired to get yourself some:

Mountain Dew

Tomorrow we'll be in Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment