Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Cached Out - 1/3/13

When I was growing up down south, the traditional post-Christmas greeting was, "Was Santa Claus good to you?" I am happy to report that Santa was very good to me this year, and one of the items under my tree was this mystery novel:  
Click for more information.
which was written by a geocacher (The Rat), features puzzle-making & solving geocachers in pivotal roles, and even includes geocaching puzzles to solve along the way.  What a great idea!  I considered sharing one of the puzzles from the book here, but decided I didn't want to spoil the fun if you end up reading it yourself.  Instead, I'm featuring a different California puzzle by the author, whose work has appeared here before.  We can see that as early as 2003 the author was already spinning entertaining stories like the one in:
 
 
Tomorrow we'll be in Nevada.

No comments:

Post a Comment