Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Director - 2/24/13

The title of today's California puzzle reminded me of when my husband to convince me to join him as a competitive duplicate bridge player.  I found the process to be very fun when you were doing well, but excruciating when you were doing badly.  I always lived in fear that I would play a card out of turn or make some other mistake prompting our opponents to raise a hand and call out in a firm voice for the:

Director

Tomorrow we'll be in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment