Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, April 12, 2013

Two Shades of Gray - 4/12/13

Someone (you know who you are!) sent me a puzzle recently that he had enjoyed.   I had an idea how it might work, but it turned out that idea was wrong.  I knew there had to be at least one puzzle out there that used the idea I had thought of, and it turned out I was able to find one without too much trouble.  The funny thing is, both the puzzle he sent me and the puzzle I found had exactly the same name.  So, today I offer you:

Shades of Gray from California and Shades of Gray from Pennsylvania.

Tomorrow we'll be in California to kick off a whole week of cipher puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment