Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Focus! - 10/16/13

Sometimes I start a puzzle only to be distracted by other things.  More often, though, I find that a good puzzle can distract me from the other things I should be doing.  As mystery author Lawrence Block blogged recently:  "Nothing so spurs one’s creative energy as the need to avoid essential work."    I wonder how many folks reading this today have found that to be true? 
Whatever the task, today's puzzle from Canada's Alberta province reminds us how important it is to:

Focus!

Tomorrow, another from Alberta.

No comments:

Post a Comment