Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, November 18, 2013

The In-Crowd - 11/18/13

I was recently perusing certitude and came across this California puzzle.  Since I knew who exactly who it referred to, I decided to check it out.  In doing so, I discovered that there is new entry in the mystery series written by The Rat.  I haven't had a chance to read it yet (I have it on good authority it will be waiting for me under the tree on Christmas morning) but I decided I shouldn't wait to congratulate the author and feature another of his fun crossword puzzles here.  See if you can break into:

The In-Crowd

Tomorrow we'll be in California another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment