Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Boxes for Boxing Day - 12/26/13

Today's puzzle takes us to Finland, where you'll get to practice a skill I am notoriously bad at.  Unfortunately this skill comes up frequently in sewing, and I have been known to cut and/or sew pieces together in every possible wrong way.  I never realize I have goofed up until after I have it put together and it turns out wrong!  Have some fun with:

Boxes - Spatial Visualization

Tomorrow we'll be in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment