Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, January 20, 2014

Echolocation - 1/20/14

There are some puzzles that I know I will never get to claim smileys on their caches because they are in places I'm never likely to visit.  The cache for today's puzzle is another I will probably never get to, but it is because the terrain is so tough.  I am pleased to feature it, however, because my hometown of Bristol, Tennessee, plays a starring role in:

Echolocation

Tomorrow we'll pay another virtual visit to Hungary.

No comments:

Post a Comment