Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

License & Registration, Please! - 2/4/14

Today's puzzle is from Arizona.  It seems that many cachers have tales of being stopped by law-enforcement while caching.  I haven't been stopped while caching, but recently had my own encounter on my way to a geo-event.   After missing the entrance to to the park for a night event on the far outskirts of town I performed a carefully-executed U-turn to get back where I needed to be.  Flashing red lights in my rear view mirror quickly ensued.  I was fortunate to escape with only a warning and an admonishment to use better judgement in the future.  Shew!  I hope it's a long time before I once again hear the words:

License & Registration, Please!

Tomorrow we'll be in California

No comments:

Post a Comment