Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, April 7, 2014

"In union, there is strength." - 4/7/14

After nearly 1200 featured puzzles I thought it would be fun to look for a new source of inspiration for my searches, so I decided to experiment this week with letting a fortune cookie dictate my search for a puzzle of the day.  My first fortune read, "In union, there is strength," and it led me to Australia and today's puzzle:

Through Adversity Comes Strength

Tomorrow we'll see where fortune takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment