Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, May 17, 2014

And she's buying the ... 5/17/14

When I saw today's Delaware puzzle, I knew I'd have to feature it.  Lately it seems my daughter has been playing her Pandora radio every waking minute. She doesn't play it at an ear-splitting level, but loud enough that we can easily hear what songs are playing.  It seems to recycle the same songs over and over, and I've been wondering how many days in a row we'll have to listen to:

Stairway to Heaven

Tomorrow we'll be in Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment