Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Water Lily & Lotus Blossom - 8/6/14

On a recent lunch date with a friend, she got me to shake things up a bit.  Instead of having Chinese food (which I have often, as you may have noticed) we ate at a Vietnamese restaurant.  No fortune cookies there to inspire me, but the restaurant had a lovely lotus blossom motif, which led me to today's puzzle from Sweden:

Water lily & lotus blossom

Tomorrow we'll be in California.

P.S.  My apologies to the puzzler who recently told me that this type of puzzle is too conspicuous to solve at work.
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment