Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, September 8, 2014

Now, That's a Challenge! - 9/8/14

When I first started caching I realized right away that I would never be able to complete the D/T grid or clear all the caches within a certain radius of my home coordinates, simply because I am not up to the demands of the high terrain caches.  So, there are a lot of caches out there that I will never find.  I first heard about the challenge featured in today's New Hampshire cache over dinner with a cacher who recently completed it (Congratulations childofatom!). With some hard work and careful planning, I bet there are others of you out there who some day might be able to meet the requirements for the:

Unknown Fizzy Challenge

To help you out, here's an example of one of the trickier grid spots to fill:

Lily's Secret Code Geocache

Tomorrow we'll be in Missouri.

No comments:

Post a Comment