Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Hitting Bottom - 12/6/14

Today's South Carolina puzzle landed in my inbox recently, and reminded me of a fortune cookie missive I've had sitting around which reads, "Remember, every downhill has its uphill."  Good advice, but I wasn't sure if they were referring to the downhill being the bad part or the good part ... when I'm hiking, at least, I'd much rather go downhill.  Today's CO must have been going downhill back in 2010, because when this cache was published the report was:

EZTrack Hits Bottom

Tomorrow we'll be in Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment