Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, February 27, 2015

The Amazing Race - 2/27/15

Today's very creative Minnesota puzzle caught my eye when it landed in my in-box recently.  I remember when the reality competition shows were just starting up years ago I watched a few episodes of "Survivor," without really enjoying it, but I ended up watching quite a few seasons of "The Amazing Race," in its entirety.  Back then it appealed to me because the rules were very straightforward - you got there first, you won.  No voting, no jury, no fan votes, no alliances or any of that other artificial drama.  Just watching people trying to function in unfamiliar surroundings while coping with the exhaustion and dietary challenges of travel, and seeing how that process affected the relationships of the pairs involved made for quite an interesting show.  So you can understand why I was intrigued by a puzzle called:

My Time on "THE AMAZING RACE"

Tomorrow we'll be in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment