Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, March 7, 2015

To Boldly Go - 3/7/15

Today's puzzle is part of a fun new Geo Art series.  The subject of this particular one brought back memories of the first summer my husband and I spent together after we were married.  I thought he was going to have a heart attack when "To be Continued" flashed on the screen and we had to wait until fall to find out what would happen.  If I ever get to the right part of Michigan, I'll be sure:

To Boldy Go - Geo Art #8

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment