Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Easy as Pi - 4/30/15

A couple weeks ago I had the opportunity to head back down to Eastern PA (or, "CaptainMathLand" as my family knows it) and do most of the "Easy as Pi" series that was put out in celebration of Pi day.  My friend and I stayed overnight to make a little short vacation of it, and we had a great time.  You won't believe which room the hotel gave us ...

Anyway, it looks like I'll have to head back once more to complete the series as there was one late entrant into the geo-art.  Have some fun with

Easy as Pi 03: What's in a Name?

Tomorrow we'll be in Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment