Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, August 3, 2015

Wondrous Numbers - 8/3/15

I'm doing another little bit of traveling so I hope you'll forgive me for sharing this California puzzle I placed while out there earlier this summer:

Wondrous Numbers

I heard from the cacher who is maintaining this one for me that a big event is in the works for next summer.  They're hoping to apply for "Mega" status (the early response looks great!) so if you've ever considered a caching trip to the San Francisco Bay Area, this may be a great time to go.  I have to say that for a puzzle enthusiast you can't do much better than:

Cachin' the Bay

Tomorrow we'll ...


No comments:

Post a Comment