Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Llama Art? - 5/18/16

I spend a fair amount of time quickly perusing lists of puzzles, looking for titles that catch my eye.  Today's puzzle is from a series that had me doing a mental double-take, questioning whether I was reading things correctly.  Llama Art?  Really?  And it's in South Korea?  Yes, on all counts, and here's the proof:

There were obviously a lot of puzzles to choose from, but with a tip of the hat to Sheldon Cooper I picked:

Llama Art - Fun With Flags

Tomorrow we'll be in Alaska.


No comments:

Post a Comment