Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, June 20, 2016

Clockwise - 6/20/16

Today's puzzle takes us to Sweden.  For several months I've been looking forward to attending next weekend's Tri-State Treasures X down where PA, NY, and NJ all come together (aka "CaptainMathLand" around my house).  If you happen to be in that neck of the woods, there are a lot of fun geo-events planned all weekend long.  Although I've been down there many times, this is the first time I'm making it to their signature event, and I'm looking forward to seeing some old friends and making some new ones.  It's hard to believe we're more than half way through June already!  I don't know where the time goes, but I do know that it goes:

Clockwise

Tomorrow we'll be back in Tennessee.

No comments:

Post a Comment