Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

License Plate Game - 1/11/17

Today's California puzzle has been around for quite a while, but I hadn't come across it until I started looking for a puzzle with a license plate theme.  I recently special-ordered a license-plate t-shirt for my brother-in-law who has a personalized license plate, thinking it would be fun for him to have a t-shirt to match.   I don't actually have a geocaching license plate (I've seen them in the parking lot at geo-events and thought they were quite fun) but decided to get myself a shirt as well.


Hope you'll enjoy playing the:

EBGCC - License Plate Game

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment