Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, June 8, 2017

GeoQuest Chapters 1 & 2 - 6/8/17

I am just old enough and just geeky enough to have some experience playing text-based adventure games, aka "Interactive Fiction."  The four Ohio puzzle caches I'm featuring today and tomorow are all based on the same game, that I had great fun playing. More than once I hollered out to my husband (who spent a lot more time with this type of game than I did) "How do you think I should try to .....??"  My son asked what in the world I was doing ... "You mean ... it's just words?"  ... and it was fun explaining the roots of the computer games he enjoys so much.   Have fun with:

Zany Squirrel - GeoQuest, Chapter 1  &   Xtreme Arts - GeoQuest, Chapter 2

*Note that the in-game "help" website can be found here.  Within that site is a link that explains the basics of how these games work.

Tomorow we'll continue the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment