Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Serendipity - 7/13/17

Sometimes it feels like a puzzle comes along at just the right time.  Today's California puzzle is one that I had bookmarked a while back, but I had never gotten around to solving it and I managed to forget about it entirely.  It was only while investigating potential targets for an upcoming trip to the Bay area that I stumbled across it again.  Now that was certainly a case of good timing, but the really remarkable thing is that it was just two weeks ago that I was caching with the CO in:

La Ville-Lumière

Tomorrow we'll ...


No comments:

Post a Comment