Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, October 16, 2017

Cryptic Type Puzzle - 10/16/17

Today we travel to California.  I know The Rat is still writing crosswords, so I've been pestering him for a while now about when we'd see a new geocaching puzzle.  I was very happy to test out this one when it dropped in my inbox last week.  Get ready for a:

Cryptic.Type.Puzzle

(This one published prematurely, briefly, on Friday ... sorry about that.  I haven't made that mistake in a while.)

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment