Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Thermometer Conundrum - 11/30/17

Today's puzzle takes us to Ohio.  I had started working on this one when it published, but set it aside when I got stuck.  While cleaning off my workspace (which doubles as the dining room table) for Thanksgiving, I happened to come across my printouts again and gave it another shot.  I must have been in a more logical frame of mind since I was able to get through it this time.  With the thermometer bouncing up and down on these end-of-November days, it seems like a perfect time to share this:

Conundrum Fever

Tomorrow we'll start something special for December.

No comments:

Post a Comment