Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Santa's Pocket Calculator - 12/5/18

It's possible you saw this Swedish puzzle as a component of one that I featured last year, but since I haven't featured it directly, I'm going to go ahead and share it today.  I'm not sure how Santa does his calculations of naughty vs. nice, but I'm sure hoping he wasn't listening on Sunday afternoon when I was struggling to put up my Christmas lights on the front of the house (for that matter, I'm hoping the neighbors didn't hear all the swearing and cursing either).  Try your luck with:

Nötknäckarkalendern 2012-01 Tomtens miniräknare

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment