Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Game on! - 4/11/19

If you're anything like me you're super excited about the upcoming final season of "Game of Thrones."  I've been madly binge-watching the previous seasons trying to get ready for Sunday's premiere.  I'm not sure if I'll make it through all seven in their entirety, but I'm giving it my best shot.  I expect that over the next few weeks I'll spot a number of new themed puzzles in honor of the big finale, and I might even write one myself to cap off my own "Game on" series of puzzles here in New York.  I hope you'll indulge me for sharing one of them today.  If you haven't tried my series, there are a lot of different kinds of puzzles, and no knowledge or research into the TV show is required, and it won't spoil anything should you decide you'd like to see what all the fuss is about.  They can be done in any order, except for the last two (#10 and #11). Have some fun with:

Game on! #7: Playing the Game of Loans

Tomorrow we'll be in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment