Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, May 5, 2019

A Heavy Heart - 5/5/19

I write this posting with a heavy heart, as it's the first one I've prepared since my Dad passed away on Friday.  We were very close and it's a tough loss.  I'm sure I'll talk about him more in the coming days, but I'll today I'll rely on the work of another central New York CO.  It will be a while before I could attempt to create:

My tribute to "Dad" cache

Tomorrow we'll ...


1 comment:

  1. So sorry about your Dad. Mine has been gone almost 10 years and it's still hard. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete