Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Psychology Master - 9/11/19

I've been up to my neck in getting back to work and Mark Halpin's Labor Day Puzzle Extravaganza, but hope to be back to doing more geocache-related puzzling soon.  I've also gotten a promise from some very dedicated puzzlers to send me some of their recent favorites.  So, if you're itching for some brand new content, please stand by.

Today's puzzle is memorable for me because it was timely.  I had just been dealing with its theme the day before I worked on it.  First shared it back in 2011, I give you: 

Red Herring: Psychology Master

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment