Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, December 19, 2019

"The Path Less Travelled By"- 12/19/19

It must be the blustery, snowy weather that got me thinking about Canadian puzzles this evening.  The CO of today's puzzle has a number of fun puzzles that I've featured here before, including several with a holiday theme. I tried to see if I could sort out another one of those for today, but I didn't make it in time.  I did come across a couple of other good candidates to share with you though, including this:

Pathfinder

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment