Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Greetings from Boston! - 1/17/20

Today I'm resharing a Boston-area puzzle that I first featured way back in 2011.  I chose this one because I'm actually visiting Beantown this weekend to take part in my first on-site MIT Mystery Hunt. I participated with a team remotely last year and had a blast, so I thought I'd give it a shot in person this year.  I'm thinking it will be a fun adventure.  I hope you've got:

A Nickel for Charlie

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment