Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving! -11/26/20

Over the years I have featured a lot of puzzles with a turkey or Thanksgiving theme. As I was looking over the possibilities for today's post I saw a lot of ones I had already shared but I also happened to notice a sequel to one featured back in 2018, which took us to Australia.  Since you can never have too much turkey on Thanksgiving, I'm sharing both the original and the previously unfeatured sequel here today:

Talking Turkey

and

Talking Turkey TOO



No comments:

Post a Comment