Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Rolling Stones - 2/11/21

Today's Georgia puzzle brought to mind a figment of one of my earliest puzzle-related memories which thanks to google I was able to flesh out.  This is a photo of a 60 piece jigsaw puzzle I had way back in the early 1970's entitled "Frankie and the Rolling Grave Stones":


Apparently it was based on a cartoon called the "Groovie Goolies," which I don't remember, but I did remember the "rolling grave stones" bit and the goofy picture. Try your luck with:


Tomorrow we'll ...


No comments:

Post a Comment