Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Fireworks - 7/3/21

Today's puzzle takes us to Minnesota.  One of the first things my husband and I did as an almost-date when we were first getting to know each other was attend a 4th of July concert and fireworks show.  I always look forward to the fireworks each year, and have thought it was very strange that my adopted hometown always holds them at least a few days early.  Even so, I missed them last year when they were cancelled completely due to the pandemic, and was disappointed that none were scheduled for this year either. You can imagine my surprise when a nice display started launching less than a mile from my house last night.  We missed some of the lowest ones due to the trees, but could definitely see (and hear) enough of them to put me in the holiday spirit.  I later found out that the new owners of the now defunct country club had put on the show.  In honor of the fireworks displays many of us are able to enjoy again this year, here's a puzzle about:

Fireworks at Round Lake

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment