Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, November 7, 2021

What Time Is It? - 11/7/21

Today's puzzle takes us a couple hours up the road from me here in NY.  In the U.S. most of us will be turning our clocks back today, and while I'll admit that I do like the extra hour of sleep, I find the Fall time change tough because I really hate losing the daylight at the end of the day.  It always seems like there's still one more clock to fix, so for the next few days I expect to repeatedly be asking myself:

What Time Is It?

Tomorrow we'll ..

No comments:

Post a Comment