Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Better Late than Never - 12/11/21

Apologies for the late posting ... I can't blame technology since I just plain forgot to set it up.  I've had a very busy week so I'm not sure if my brain is empty or full, but either way the result was the same.  

I actually have been saving this puzzle for a while and had meant to post it for yesterday, but ... see above.
December 10th is the day each year when Nobel Prizes are presented each year in Sweden.  This puzzle doesn't take us quite that far, just to France, but it does involve:


Tomorrow we'll ...



No comments:

Post a Comment