Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, May 2, 2022

Blue Switch Day - 5/2/22

I mentioned the other day that I was burning the midnight oil trying to finish writing up a puzzle that I had hoped to debut at an event the following morning.  Now that it's been solved, found, and published I thought I'd share it with you today. The inspiration for the puzzle is "Blue Switch Day," which is today.  After thinking all week about several different possibilities for a blue-themed puzzle, I finally came up with something that seemed workable and at least mildly entertaining Friday evening.  After having it tested I still felt a bit "meh" about it, so I ended up trying something different, tweaking it a little more during testing, and ending up with what you'll see here, which I'm pretty happy with.  Try your luck with:

Blues Clues 

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment