Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Ancestral Caching - 10/18/22

Today's puzzle takes us to Virginia. I've been doing a lot of non-geocaching related puzzling over the last week, so I'm turning to my assistant puzzle-picker Ol'Fogie for today's post. He writes:


When COVID caused the cancellation of caching events, my friend SpeedCity began hosting a Tuesday evening Zoom session in which they started working through US puzzles sorted by favorite points and working down that list with a few others thrown in. She sent me a couple they tackled in a recent meeting, and one of those was…


Be the Genealogist-Soundex


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment