Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, November 7, 2022

They Wanted to Play Like Mickey - 11/7/22

Today's puzzle takes us to Georgia.  The World Series is in the books, so I guess this is my last change to feature a baseball-themed puzzle until Spring training.  While I tend to root for the National League unless our Minnesota Twins are playing, I certainly didn't mind seeing Dusty Baker win his first world series as a manager.  I used to watch him play with the Dodgers starting way back in the 1970's, and it's great that he's still involved at such a high level in the game where:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment