Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, February 4, 2023

Oops - 2/4/23

Sorry for the late posting.  As I was lying in bed this wondering what made me agree to get up and go for a joint FTF later this morning (current temperature is -8 degrees and wind chill even worse), I suddenly realized I hadn't queued up a blog post before going to bed last night.  I said out loud, "Oops!" and rushed out to find a suitable rerun from this date in a previous year. Imagine my surprise to find this one from Canada's Alberta province, featured back in 2011:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment