Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, May 8, 2023

Continental Drift - 5/8/23

I have a jam-packed couple of weeks coming up wrapping up the end of the semester, and I'm squeezing in a quick trip to Memphis where I'll visit my alma mater and hang out for a bit with one of my college room-mates for the first time in well over 25 years. Naturally, I scoped out puzzles in the area and this one caught my eye since it's a subject I teach about.  Be sure to check out the street view of the solved location for:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment