Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Myst Way - 3/26/24

I'm a little behind in my puzzling, so I'm pulling out another post written by guest puzzle picker Ol'Fogie.  I admit I'm also a fan of this puzzle type:

Today's puzzle is from a series of Swedish caches I stumbled onto while searching for this type of puzzle. These have been a long-time favorite of mine and one of the first types I look for in puzzle books. I will probably go back and take a look at the entire series, but for today it's just…


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment