Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, May 31, 2024

I've got 99 problems ... - 5/31/24

Since I've been busy I'm sharing a post prepared by Ol'Fogie today.  The game featured in this puzzle is one I grew up playing with my Dad and I still enjoy it.  Ol'Fogie writes:

Cribbage is one of my favorite games of all time and so much more than just its fancy scoring board. It is featured in this Kansas collection of puzzles which happens to also be one of my favorite series. So, given the trifecta of the game, the series, and the puzzle, I just had to present…


I got 99 Problems and this cache is 29


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment