Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Problematic Puzzle -- 1/19/11

I noticed some readers were tuning in from Australia, so decided it's time for a trip to the land "down under."  Enjoy this "problematic" puzzle, and don't forget your coordinates will be South and East on the geochecker.

Periodically Problematical

Tomorrow we'll visit another Australian cache.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I just noticed this bookmarked list on my cache page and clicked the link. Nice blog! I didnt realise I was the first Australian cache listed :D That's pretty cool! Will post about it on the Geocaching Australia forum ;)

    Zalgariath

    ReplyDelete