Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome! 1/1/11

What better way to start a new year than with a new blog about geocaching puzzles?   There are so many great puzzles out there, and many of them don't get the visits they deserve.  If you're looking to work on your puzzle solving skills, or looking for a new twist on a way to create a puzzle, you're in the right place.

The puzzle featured today is not one that I have actually logged as found, but is one of my all-time favorites in terms of what I learned while solving it.  Have fun with this one, and come back tomorrow for another all-time favorite puzzle, one I actually have logged as found.

NPT07 Bat Cave

5 comments:

  1. this is a great idea for a blog, hopefully it will help me with my puzzle solving skills (which are pretty non existent at the moment :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had this new blog brought to my attention by a geo-friend. I thinks it's great! I will be trying to solve as many of the posted puzzles as I can. Will we be able to exchange hints to the solutions via these comments?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! Sorry, no hints will be allowed via comments. The last thing I want to do is get puzzle makers upset. Try some different things, and perhaps sleep on a puzzle before you give up. More than once I've woken up knowing how to solve a puzzle I looked at the day before. The brain is an amazing thing! If you're really stuck and want to proceed, I'd recommend contacting the cache owner. Many of them will be very helpful ... others won't, but that's their choice. Have fun, and keep puzzling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was another fun one. I'm going to try and do all of em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just discovered this site! Great, another site to get addicted to... :P

    ReplyDelete