Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Another Knock Knock - 9/7/13

I recently got a message from a reader asking me if I had seen the work of the Utah puzzlers Mom the Cook and cashnhubby.  He was interested in having me feature some of their puzzles as a way to wish them well and thank them for all the inspiration they have provided him as a puzzle maker.  Having featured several of their puzzles before, I was more than happy to go back and seek out some more fun ones and I'll be sharing them with you this coming week.  Let's kick things off with:

Knock Knock.....Who is it?????

Tomorrow, another Utah puzzle from Mom the Cook and cashnhubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment