Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, September 9, 2013

The Gambler - 9/9/13

In case you missed the story behind this week's featured puzzlers, I recently got a message from a reader asking me if I had seen the work of the Utah puzzlers Mom the Cook and cashnhubby.  He was interested in having me feature some of their puzzles as a way to wish them well and thank them for all the inspiration they have provided him as a puzzle maker.  Being a big fan of Kenny Rogers back in the day, I had to include:

The Gambler

Tomorrow, another Utah puzzle from Mom the Cook and cashnhubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment