Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, January 5, 2015

Drunken Bee Dance - 1/5/15

Let's kick off the first week of the new year with a puzzle from Minnesota that landed in my inbox recently.  How many times have you wandered around in circles staring at your GPS trying to hone in on the cache?  By the time you're through it looks like you've walked right across the cache umpteen times and the track looks like you've been doing:

The Drunken Bee Dance

Tomorrow we'll be in New York.

If you enjoy looking at the Puzzle of the Day I'd really appreciate your sending along a puzzle for me to share with others.  You can reach me through my geocaching profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment