Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

What if? - 1/1/15

Today's puzzle takes us to Arkansas.  New Year's Day is a great time to think about our goals and resolutions for the upcoming year.  If you could accomplish whatever you wanted to this year,  what kinds of things would be on your geocaching wish list for 2015?  My list includes attending my first mega-event, caching in states I've never cached before and meeting in person some of the nice cachers I've only met online (will this be the year I finally make it out to California?), and continuing to feature fun and interesting puzzles on this blog.  I hope you'll have some fun today thinking about possibilities, dreaming big and asking yourself:

What If

Tomorrow we'll be in New York.


No comments:

Post a Comment